Monday 28 April 2014

River Island Monochrome

Morning everyone! It's been a horrible past few days in Brighton and I think everyone's been getting a bit safe with their colours again. I am loving the pastel this spring however this weather is not making want to wear any of my lovely new clothes! So, here are just a few monochrome things I've spotted on River Island that I am in love with! I have a few things going on in the distant future that I have to plan for: A hen party, leaving party and I'm sure the not-so-occasion drink some time in May and then a wedding in June. 














The last dress from River Island I bought the other day and I'm really hoping it fits! It's for a wedding in June just after I come back from holiday so I'll be nice and tanned. Added with a block colour for shoes and handbag and I'm done! I thought it was a great dress to buy because it's something I can wear again because it's not too "wedding-y".

So as I'm writing this I'm on my way to London. Have all the fingers crossed for me guys! 

Hope everyone has a lovely start to the week!

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment