Friday 18 April 2014

Interviews, Holiday and Make up

So I have an interview in a couple of weeks and I'm starting to plan a few outfits together otherwise I will panic or panic buy. Which is worse because my card does not forgive me.

If anyone is about in Tescos, go check out F&F. Seriously, you'll thank me. They have the loveliest clothes in there at the moment! If you're wallet conscience, don't worry - they're not breaking the bank. I unfortunately didn't have time to look at everything (that's what happens when you do Easter egg shopping on a weekend) but I picked up a couple of bits.

Top: Tescos £16, skirt: Asos (New Look) £17

Still in the midst of holiday shopping I spotted these adorable daisy shorts from New Look which I'm in love with! So easy to wear in Brighton when summer finally comes round the corner. Paired with white slogan tee and converse. Boom, beach outfit sorted. The bag is from Tescos for £5!! It's so cute! Really lightweight and has a zip. Low maintenance which is what you want on holiday! On to a winner here ladies!

Shorts: New Look (store) £14.99, Bag: Tescos £5

My friend told me that Superdrug were doing a lot of offers for their 50th anniversary and had a lot on offer for 50% (I'm pretty sure it is still going on). Well, me being me I ended up getting a 3 for 2 deal instead of anything for 50%... Typical. I'm very interested in the whole contouring business but I have yet to fully jump on the bandwagon. I've bought myself Benefit's Hoola Bronzer as a lot of people said this was the best one for bronzing with - however I am told I need to get some decent contouring brushes which are going to cost me an absolute fortune! NARS Ita kabuki brush ALONE is £43. My friends have told me that's a ridiculous price and I should not pay that for 1 brush. All the whilst it's currently sitting in my shopping bag... It's been sold out for months!! I'm very tempted!

Anyway.. Enough of waffle. The new Miss Manga from L'Oreal is great. I have Asian eyelashes so they are very short and very straight. With the help of my Kevin Aucoin eyelash curler it does make some difference haha. The wand is actually quite bendy compared to most. Lovely gradient on the brush too, so it's like a cone shape (I promise I will post a photo of the brushes). Great coating as well, I normally use 2 mascaras anyway so this is a good base coat. I then use my They're Real Benefit mascara on top. The Concealer True Match is absolutely brilliant. It's not at all heavy but has a substance to it which is what you want in a concealer really. Glides on easy and is great at covering dark circles and or imperfections. Love love love it. The Lumi Magique Highlighter is my only uncertainty. Not because I don't think its good. Only because of this whole contouring thing I haven't experimented with highlighters or anything like that! So like I said, once I get the whole shi-bang I'll let you know how it goes haha.

Concealer: True Match in 5 Sand - £6.99, Highlighter: Lumi Magique in Medium - £8.49,
Mascara: Miss Manga in Black - £8.99 All L'Oreal

That's all for the moment, I hope everyone has a fabulous long Easter Weekend!
Love,
Anna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment