Tuesday 1 April 2014

Cheeky Payday Treats

I definitely went on a bit of a shopping spree... Whoops!
I finally bought that Olivia Burton watch I've been lusting over for months! I am absolutely in love with it. The face is a lot bigger than my Armani watch so I will have to get used to it but that is a very small nitch on a beautiful purchase! I bought this on ASOS so my friend kindly let me use her student discount for an extra 10% off. Shame there isn't a Olivia Burton shop or stockist in Brighton - would be very tempted to not go in and ogle at them all! 

After coming to terms I wouldn't be able to buy the Zara Blue Mohair Jacket due to it selling out before it even reached the store in Brighton I was on the look out for a lightweight jacket in a pastel colour. Initially I wanted a block colour but a lot of them were the slightly wrong shade, wrong shape or ridiculously expensive (Burberry Prorsum I'm looking at you). WELL. Come payday, I was on a mission and looked in Zara and this gorgeous jacquard textured jacket was calling out my name. Very Chanel-like and a great cut on my petite frame (5"2). Oversized in a good way with three quarter length sleeves and four pockets. It has a thin lining inside which is what I was after so I could wear a light top underneath and not be too hot. I've been getting a lot of compliments on it which I'm very pleased with! I know it will be one to keep for many years as it's a very classic look and can wear throughout a Spring to Autumn.

 H&M Kimono £24.99

I've got two holidays coming up this year, both beachy and (hopefully) hot. When I went to Egypt last year I was very unprepared for the type of clothes to wear! I needed a cover up for the evening - the mosquitos loved my legs apparently. I love this ombre Kimono from H&M, the material is lightweight and long, quite loose on the body. Exactly what I've been after! I have enough bikinis but this floral design was too pretty not to buy! Comes with straps as well and is quite padded which gives you more of an illusion... If you know what I mean haha.

Love the colour of this River Island bikini in the sale from ASOS. What a bargain! Nothing fancy with this bikini but just the gold springs on the string and the cut outs on top and bottom! Hello holidays! I'm getting ready for you!
 Primark Travel set £4
Primark Large Cosmetic Bag £4

Following on from the holiday shop I picked myself up some travel goodies. The leopard print travel set was a bargain! You get a toiletries bag, shower cap and eye mask - all for £4! I do love Primark when it comes to things you think you don't need but you really do. The large cosmetic bag is purely because I seem to put my make up anywhere and everywhere whether it be in my actual make up box or in a draw... At least this way it's all together. And if i don't use it for that, it's a great size for a wash bag for shampoos, hair brushes etc.

Well that about sums it up! Happy April everyone! Enjoy the sunshine when you can!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the coat!! Is it true to size or should I get a size bigger? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't have any fasteners so definitely true to size! Also you don't want to be swamped on the shoulders! x

      Delete