Wednesday 26 March 2014

Lovely surprises!

So, I get a text from Tom saying that he's bought me a surprise present. I had a few crappy days and this was for cheering me up. However, I was a litttttle skeptical of this present (I'm sorry Tom but I was a little!)... For the past 3 years I've had to email/ Facebook links/ tweet him what I would like (or in some very last minute buying- be there and physically point out the thing I want) so you can see why I was a bit nervous. But boy did he pull it out the bag!


He only went and bought this absolutely gorgeous Chanel hardback!! The best surprise present I've ever received! I haven't started reading it yet but there are some beautiful iconic images in there and I know I'm going to fall in love with Chanel. Watch this space, I'm going to be posting some glossy photos on here! So thank you so much, Tom! 

2 comments:

  1. The blogs are actually the reports from the world of technology. Please keep on posting the fresh blogs. As I do know that you possess the best ever techniques of converting the knowledge of words and make the entire setup understandable to everyone.
    sliders footwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The set of general knowledge you do have on the blogs you are producing is of worth importance to me. I promise to come again to add some more information and knowledge to the database of my brain. Keep writing about Clothing and Fashion.
    cheap wholesale clothes "

    ReplyDelete